Cowboy Toy Story Party Props

We all took some time today to make some props for the Cowboy/Western/Toy Story Party coming up.



I stopped at the local Retra Vision and grabbed some boxes destined for the rubbish, then using a picture from Disney as inspiration (Disneyland I think) I used my black marker and stanley knife to create a few scenes.


J did the wanted sign of Mr Potato Head, which I was very impressed with!





We needed a cowboy cutout for photos, so we water painted this on the side of a box.


Can you guess what we are making here? It is made from bits and pieces lying around, except the rope and screws unfortunately.
Here is the end...more later.



Comments

  1. Tasha! This looks absolutely FANTASTIC! What a party it will be... I wish we could come! I am always so impressed with all your ideas, but I think this is your best party yet (and that is saying something, after your dinosaur, circus and hungry caterpillar parties!). Can't wait to see what else you come up with. H is a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts