Mediterranean Theme Dinner Tonight



We were so very fortunate to have this Spanish Mackerel given to us, so we asked Nanny and Poppy over for dinner and I quickly searched the net for recipes (I have never cooked this fish before).


I decided on baking the fillets in a sauce of lemon rind and juice, butter and garlic. We normally just grill or tempura fry our snapper and BBQ Salmon, but this fish is a little different and I am so glad we baked it because it was deliciously moist and soooo flavoursome. It was perfect with these salads...

 Orange and radish slices with a dressing(orange blossom water,lemon, olive oil, cumin, paprika,parsley)


 Tabbouleh with the home grown parsley.


 The ever popular Greek Salad.


Tzatziki, hummus, and pita crisps.

Comments

  1. This all looks so delicious Natasha. And I can't believe the size of that fish! What a yummy dinner and great theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts