Our Second Quilt - The Cutting and Sorting

Finally I am starting H's Quilt. 
He did want green patches and this is why it has taken me so long to get started, because I have no green fabric and have yet to spy any on sale that he liked. 
So we decided on using the lovely owl and pusseycat fabric and some orange and blue...
 I think H did a great job helping me place the squares, it actually took me a quarter of the time than the last one (which I did myself) hooray!
Next step sewing, ironing, sewing...

Comments

  1. Love it! The colours and the layout look fantastic... can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely....i love quilts..but when I think of how much work goes into it...i don't even start. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure of the correct way to make them, so I just cut squares, sew together, then sew a backing sheet and batting to the front and then sew through the whole thing. Not the correct way I am sure, but can be done in a few days really!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts