Nice Shopping in Perth

I recently received a gift voucher from special friends to spend at Mr Sparrow in Subiaco, and what a lovely shop it is...
So many things in such a small shop, it was a good beginning to a fun day shopping in Subiaco and Claremont.
I also found this shop in Subiaco Gill and Hille which is owned by Murray and Juanita. This shop has so many great knick knacks and XLNT art supplies (Murray is an Artist and was very helpful when I was choosing supplies).
Next stop a little snack at a Swanbourne Patisserie called Choux Cafe. We used to visit their other shop (now changed owners) in Kalamunda "Le Paris Brest" when they first opened it and loved it, and Choux Cafe is equally as good if not better. I had a caramel mille feuille which was lovely, however the different macarons and other items looked equally amazing. It was busy, but waiting in line makes the reward taste even better.
Last I visited a few shops in Claremont and inside the Claremont Quarter, which is just a pleasure to walk around.
I loved this display in the window of Veranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment