Science Discovery Party - Sneek Peek

This year after much brainstorming, we have agreed on a Science and Discovery party for J's 8th Birthday.


The theme will have a slight vintage feel (that was my input), with lots of old fashioned science fun and experiments.
I did some ink drawings and used Photoshop to print the invite on card.
There will be other components to the invite, but this is a sneek peek.

(this cipher wheel is available for printing at CSIRO)
Looking forward to it!!!

See part 2 here.

Comments

  1. always amazed at your creativity esp your party ideas!! :) Happy Birthday to your little one in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog via Pinterest and am completely in love with your boys' parties. I am part of an Etsy collective called Spaceships and Laser Beams and we sell DIY party supplies for boy's parties only. We also have a blog where we feature awesome boy parties and I would love to feature some of your's if you would be willing - www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com/blog

    If you want to talk more over give me yeah/neh, I am at spaceshipsandlaserbeams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great theme! Your parties are always so well planned, every detail just perfect. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts