Crochet - The Beginning

 My Nanny taught me how to crochet when I was 14ish and since then I have not picked up a needle. I did however try knitting a few years back, but crochet is more me I think.
The cold weather means sitting at a sewing machine in a cold room is much less appealing, so I got myself a needle and started to teach myself again. 
These are all my experiments with yarn and stitches and tension etc, etc, etc.
I am sure I will look at these later and cringe, however practice makes perfect!
I do have some little projects I want to get done in the next few months, so practice I will need.


Comments

  1. These are beautiful! You are doing so well! I'd love to be able to crochet, but just can't seem to get the hang of it. Can't wait to see what else you make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts