Procrastinating About Art

 The Path, acrylic on canvas.
I have been procrastinating forever about doing some art for a space on the wall in the living area, I had too many ideas, too many concerns such as, 
what if I waste the canvas?
Today I just started something... a tree lined path.
 I only used black paint and a business card after I painted 
the background in the mustard colour.
I am not sure I am happy with every component, however I am fairly happy with the 
trees and the abstract look of the path and the clear space in the background.
I enjoyed creating it and... 
that is what art is about.

This  is an experiment in using one colour, different tones 
of acrylic and a palette knife. 
It didn't work out,
 clearly I have not got the mouth and face in proportion.
Oh well, it was also a learning experience.

Comments

Popular Posts